Car accidents are the most common cause of personal injury claims in and around Chattanooga. Auto accident victims who are seriously injured face overwhelming medical bills and lost time from their jobs. It’s not uncommon for them to become financially and emotionally distressed.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
There are a variety of causes of car accidents. According to our car accident attorney, here are some of the most common ones:
- Distracted driving like texting while driving or talking on a cell phone.
- Speeding or driving too fast for traffic or weather conditions.
- Failing to yield the right-of-way when turning left.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs or both.
- Disobeying traffic lights or stop signs.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Injuries suffered in an auto accident that was caused by the carelessness and negligence of somebody else can be severe and permanent. Here are some of them that our car accident attorney represents injured victims on:
- Traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck and spine injuries.
- Joint damage.
- Soft tissue injuries.
It’s the objective auto insurance companies to pay as little as possible or even nothing on claims so they might maintain a healthy bottom line. Our objective is to maximize any proceeds that our clients might derive in a car accident settlement or award. Don’t givee the opposing insurance company a statement of any kind. Tennessee law doesn’t require you to do that. Contact our car accident attorney at the Davis Firm, LLC right after an accident instead at 423-358-2925, or use our easy contact form at website