When a consumer purchases a vehicle, they have a level of expectations that the car they are purchasing will be operational and be safe for the road. Unfortunately, about 1% of each car produced each year is defective and has a problem that is unfixable. The Lemon Law was established to help prevent consumers from being taken advantage of by the manufacturers and dealerships that sell them the automobile. The law helps them gain relief from the burden that a defective car can cause in their life and place them in the same situation before there was an issue. Each law varies with each state and why it is important to consult with an attorney on what are the Lemon Laws in your state.
Advantages of Consulting with a Well-Established Law Firm
* A lawyer will know and understand that the Lemon Laws are in the state you reside in.
* They can review your claim to help determine if you have a legitimate case.
* An attorney can provide you with vital information on how to pursue your claim and what steps you need to take to ensure you have a solid case.
* They will prepare legal documentations to send to the dealership and manufacturer asking for a reasonable settlement for your claim.
* A lawyer will negotiate with the other party to try to obtain a fair judgment.
* If needed, they will file a petition with the court to have your case heard before legal professionals.
Contact a Well-Known Attorney Today to Learn More on Your State’s Lemon Laws
If you have recently purchased a new or used car that is malfunctioning or not safe for the road, you should consult with a knowledgeable law firm. They can help determine if you fall under the protection of the Lemon Law in your state and help you gain relief from your automobile problems. Krohn & Moss, Ltd. Consumer Law Center® is a well-known firm that has a reputation of helping their clients gain a reasonable settlement for a ‘lemon’ they have purchased.